cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name Correction

Highlighted
Keyur P Member Since: Sep 14, 2019
1 of 13

Hello, I have tried to get my name corrected several times. I have also completed the ID verification, and certainly the ID and my name on profile does not match. Could you please advice how I can get that corrected?

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 13

John A wrote:

Hello, I have tried to get my name corrected several times. I have also completed the ID verification, and certainly the ID and my name on profile does not match. Could you please advice how I can get that corrected?

The solution is to kill your account because you are not who you say you are.

3 of 13

Does this mean that the video call to vefiry my ID did not match the name on my profile, and that is okay. However my profile still says my ID is verified.

Community Guru
4 of 13

John A wrote:

Does this mean that the video call to vefiry my ID did not match the name on my profile, and that is okay. However my profile still says my ID is verified.

Your image is a picture of a CTO and ex Google engineer and his name isn't "John," so Upwork needs to kill this account. If you passed verification, that's pretty ridiculous.

5 of 13

Exactly my point. I dont know where the name John comes from. and so it needs to be changed from John.

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
6 of 13
I am literally dying...to help you.
Can you make your profile public please?
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
7 of 13

John A wrote:

Exactly my point. I dont know where the name John comes from. and so it needs to be changed from John.

Why would **Edited for Community Guidelines** create a profile called John something or the other?

Community Guru
8 of 13

John A wrote:

I think it comes from this guy...

Walls_Bridges_1974_Gruen_JohnLennon-home-slider-min.jpg

Community Guru
9 of 13

What's really funny is that he has a blue checkmark on his account too. lol That process is working really well it seems. 

Community Guru
10 of 13

Jennifer M wrote:

What's really funny is that he has a blue checkmark on his account too. lol That process is working really well it seems. 

Been some real gold yucks today.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS