🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Name - Removing Capitalization
Page options
shohel121
Community Member

Name - Removing Capitalization

My name on my Upwork Profile appears like AHS SHOHEL AHMED.  Can I remove capitalization and edit to AHS Shohel Ahmed?

Thank you.

Shohel
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi AHS,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to let you know that your profile display name can be a variation of your legal/verified name. So you should be able to just go to the Settings > Contact Info section and edit it to lower case letters. . Your profile name still needs to follow our profile name guidelines, which allows for some name variations, e.g., “Jim” vs. “James,” “Vlad” vs. “Vladimir,” or “Manny” vs. “Manuel.” Business names other than your own name, numbers, symbols, profanity, and hate speech are not permitted. If any issues arise our team will reach out to you directly and will assist you further. 

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi AHS,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to let you know that your profile display name can be a variation of your legal/verified name. So you should be able to just go to the Settings > Contact Info section and edit it to lower case letters. . Your profile name still needs to follow our profile name guidelines, which allows for some name variations, e.g., “Jim” vs. “James,” “Vlad” vs. “Vladimir,” or “Manny” vs. “Manuel.” Business names other than your own name, numbers, symbols, profanity, and hate speech are not permitted. If any issues arise our team will reach out to you directly and will assist you further. 

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members