🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Name change and add company bank account
Page options
Community Member

Name change and add company bank account

I recently opened a new private limited company and I would like to get paid in my company account.

I added my bank account IN Direct to Local Bank method updated  but I am getting this error: ""Bank verification in progress

Due to our updated identity policy, at least one of your payment methods has been deactivated as the beneficiary name of the bank account does not match your name.

Please visit our FAQ page for additional information.  ""

So can you please help me with this what documents you need and where I need to upload?

As well as I requested to change my name as per bank records and govt office id; so for the same can you please let me know what documents you need to approve my name change and where I need to upload?

You help is really appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Naresh,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi David,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment methods, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your quick response. 

Thanks

Hi Rahul, How did you mange to solve this issue? I am having similar problem. Please suggest.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Naresh,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mobeenmd
Community Member

Hi - I am having the same issue but can't open a ticket. Please can you open one for me. 

Thanks

Mobeen 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Mobeen.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Team,

I am getting below given error while adding bank account. I would like to add new bank account and ready to share any document if required

Also i am unable to raise ticket corresponding to the issue. Please suggest.

Due to our updated identity policy, at least one of your payment methods has been deactivated as the beneficiary name of the bank account does not match your name.
Please visit our FAQ page for additional information.

Hi Pankaj,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I created agency today and updated bank account details with my company bank account. I have Gmbh company in Germany and want to use it's bank account on upwork agency account. I am getting below message

"Payment method verification in progress

Your payment method has been deactivated because the beneficiary name on your payment method does not match the name on your Upwork account."

Can you please help on verification process?

Regards

Soham Anjaria

Hi Soham Adarshkumar,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
kapusuz
Community Member

Hi,

I want to get paid to my company bank account for personal profile (not agency Upwork profile). I can not open a ticket, could you help me?

Thanks

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mustafa,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I am having the same problem - I have registered as a freelancer and drawing the earnings to my personal account (savings account and the account name matches with what I have here on Upwork) as of now. But I also have a private limited company here in India and now want to withdraw the earning to my company's current account. I am getting the message that there is a name mis-match and hence the new bank account details are disabled. What should I do in this case? Could someone reachout to me please?

Thanks,

Ritam

Hi Ritam,

If the name mismatch is not approved our team will reach out to you directly to assist you further. You can learn more about this here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
biswasin
Community Member

Hi,

I have seen this article and it is not of much help. Could someone reach out please so that I can send the required documents?

Regards,

Ritam

Hi Ritam,

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I need to speak with a team member to get my bank information verified. I have the documents needed to verify my account, but do not know where to submit.

Thanks,

Josh

Hi Josh,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

I also added my company's bank account, but I don't know where to add the necessary documents.

Thank you,

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karim,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
hibridos
Community Member

Hi,
I have the similar problem.

I'm trying to link my Company Bank Account to Get Paid @ my profile.

And it works, but when I send payment to my Company's Bank Account I receive "Your payment has been rejected" after a few days.

Hi Dino,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have the same problem, can somebody reach out?

Thank you

Hello Daniel,

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Hi, I have exactly the same problem of the others above. Can somebody please reach me?

Hi Denis,

You can request a name change by going to Settings  Contact Info to edit your name. To set up a payment method, your verified name in Upwork must match the name on your payment account

~ Joanne
Upwork
iulius
Community Member

I have the same problem, can somebody reach out?

Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ionut Ovidiu,

It looks like you were able to initiate a ticket for this case. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
iulius
Community Member

I would like to withdraw funds into the bank account of my own company. I already provided the IBAN and the company name and received an email about names which are not matching.

How can I submit documents to show that I am the owner of this company?

Hello Rahul S, How have you managed to Add your Company Bank Account, I want to withdraw to my Bangladeshi Company Account.

2855f132
Community Member

Hi,

I want to get paid to my company bank account.

I can not open a ticket, could you help me?

Best regards,

Pratik

Hi Pratik,

Upwork offers a number of choices for withdrawing your funds. With the following payment methods you can withdraw directly to your bank account. You can find available payment methods along with additional information and requirements on this page

Let us know if you need further assistance and we will create a ticket for you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
sunilgoyal55
Community Member

I also want to add my ccompany current account to withdraw earnings. Could you please let me know where I can raise this request?

Hi Sunil,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
erdogan-nazmi
Community Member

Hello, I have a private limited company and I would like to get paid in my company account.

I want to add my company account to withdraw earnings for personal upwork account. Could you please let me know where I can raise this request?

Thanks.

Hi Nazmi,

Thank you for your message. You can add the payment method for your company from the same page. Our team may reach out to you to request additional details in case the details do not match your Upwork account.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
erdogan-nazmi
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

I already added company account but system doesn't accept. I want to add documents for company but I couldn't.

Could you help me?

erdogannazmi_0-1657279478287.png

Thanks

Hi Nazmi,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
a2be9b11
Community Member

Hi Andrea,
I have the similar problem.

I'm trying to link my Company Bank Account to Get Paid through my freelance profile. But unable to find the solutions. 

Kindly support

Regards,

Shiffa

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths