cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name change and add company bank account

Rahul S Member Since: Nov 5, 2017
1 of 13

I recently opened a new private limited company and I would like to get paid in my company account.

I added my bank account IN Direct to Local Bank method updated  but I am getting this error: ""Bank verification in progress

Due to our updated identity policy, at least one of your payment methods has been deactivated as the beneficiary name of the bank account does not match your name.

Please visit our FAQ page for additional information.  ""

So can you please help me with this what documents you need and where I need to upload?

As well as I requested to change my name as per bank records and govt office id; so for the same can you please let me know what documents you need to approve my name change and where I need to upload?

You help is really appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 13

Hi David,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment methods, thank you.

Untitled
Rahul S Member Since: Nov 5, 2017
3 of 13

Thanks for your quick response. 

Thanks

pbnaresh
Naresh P Member Since: Jun 19, 2019
4 of 13

Hi Rahul, How did you mange to solve this issue? I am having similar problem. Please suggest.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
5 of 13

Hi Naresh,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled

View solution in original post

mobeenmd
Mobeen I Member Since: Jan 21, 2020
6 of 13

Hi - I am having the same issue but can't open a ticket. Please can you open one for me. 

Thanks

Mobeen 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 13

Thank you for reaching out to us, Mobeen.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

~ Bojan
Untitled
arorapankaj51
Pankaj A Member Since: Apr 15, 2020
8 of 13

Hi Team,

I am getting below given error while adding bank account. I would like to add new bank account and ready to share any document if required

Also i am unable to raise ticket corresponding to the issue. Please suggest.

Due to our updated identity policy, at least one of your payment methods has been deactivated as the beneficiary name of the bank account does not match your name.
Please visit our FAQ page for additional information.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 13

Hi Pankaj,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

Untitled
soham_anjaria
Soham Adarshkumar A Member Since: Nov 3, 2020
10 of 13

Hello,

I created agency today and updated bank account details with my company bank account. I have Gmbh company in Germany and want to use it's bank account on upwork agency account. I am getting below message

"Payment method verification in progress

Your payment method has been deactivated because the beneficiary name on your payment method does not match the name on your Upwork account."

Can you please help on verification process?

Regards

Soham Anjaria

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS