🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Name change request denied
Page options
priyachakra
Community Member

Name change request

Hi i used my preferred name instead of legal name unware of identity policy after that i uploaded my id and vedio call verification also done still my name change request is not done.. Please accept my request due to this I am not able to set the payment method
7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Priya,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already updated your ticket regarding this request. I will follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update very soon. Please allow time for our team to carefully review your request and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for the responce.. Please do the needful.. I completed a 300$ project recently and amount to be paid by oct 9.. if my issue is resolved before that it would be helpful for me. Thank you

After many request also identity verification done my name change request was not accepted.. I am not able to add any payment method to withdraw my credits. Please help me in changing my name.. This is my second post please take some action on it

Hi Priya,

You will need to add a payment method that issued on your name or your name is listed as a beneficiary name. To learn more about our accepted payment methods and how to add one check out this Guide. I can see that you have followed up on your ticket as well and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Priya is my preferred name but my legal professional name is Rajalakshmi R all my bank things r with this name so until it get change i cannot add the payment method. already a payment method is denied due to beneficiary name change

Hi Priya,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Just to confirm that your Upwork name needs to be your full legal name. Please keep in mind that presenting misleading information is a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Sorry I didn't read that identity policy I created with my Nick name and husband name as second name without reading the identity policy it's my mistake I accept it. But please help me to change this one as of now so that I can continue my support in upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members