Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name change

Highlighted
Muhammed Ali A Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
1 of 6
Hi,

I created my upwork account with my middle name. But now i learned i have to make my profile name as it is. So i made a name change, actually not a change but i added my first name to my middle name and surname. Please help me prove it.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 6

Hi Ali,

To submit a name change request go to Settings > Contact Info > and update your name. Once your request is reviewed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Muhammed Ali A Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
3 of 6
I have done it Goran. Thanks. Is there a way to upload my official id to make it faster?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
4 of 6

Hi Ali,

If additional information is needed our team will reach out to you directly with more details. Thank you.

Untitled
JM M Member Since: Dec 13, 2019
5 of 6

Hello Goran, I hope you can help me with an issue I have related to this thread.

Im new in the platform and I have changed my name to match exactly the same as my bank accounts but I made a mistake.. now I can see "Your name change request is under review" but I dont now in Upwork is going to receive my last change or the first one that is wrong?? I have changed it several times after that.. because Im worry about that. Do you know If is it going to be validated with the last one I have entered or the first one that is wrong??

Thanks

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6 of 6

Hi JM,

I sent you a PM with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS