🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Name change
Page options
alialkis
Community Member

Name change

Hi,

I created my upwork account with my middle name. But now i learned i have to make my profile name as it is. So i made a name change, actually not a change but i added my first name to my middle name and surname. Please help me prove it.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ali,

If additional information is needed our team will reach out to you directly with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ali,

To submit a name change request go to Settings > Contact Info > and update your name. Once your request is reviewed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have done it Goran. Thanks. Is there a way to upload my official id to make it faster?

Hi Ali,

If additional information is needed our team will reach out to you directly with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran, I hope you can help me with an issue I have related to this thread.

Im new in the platform and I have changed my name to match exactly the same as my bank accounts but I made a mistake.. now I can see "Your name change request is under review" but I dont now in Upwork is going to receive my last change or the first one that is wrong?? I have changed it several times after that.. because Im worry about that. Do you know If is it going to be validated with the last one I have entered or the first one that is wrong??

Thanks

Hi JM,

I sent you a PM with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I also facing some problem like this. I need to change my account name. Here is my name Zeba Islam which is in my National Id Card and also verified too. But now I affidavited this name zeba Islam to Jahanara Begum. So, I want to Change my name Jahanara Begum. I have affidavit copies,passport and all institutional certificates in the name of Jahanara Begum also applied to change the name is NID Card Zeba islam to Jahanara Begum.Can anyone help me in this regard ?

Hi Zeba,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your name change request. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths