🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Name is not being updated completely
Page options
02dba8af
Community Member

Name is not being updated completely

Hi everyone,

I have activated my Upwork account from Google account and the default account name was set in Upwork account as well. I tried to update my name in profile but it was not updated completely (updated in this community profile but not in the main freelancer account). Kindly guide me if there is anything that I am missing.

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please check again, we refreshed your profile and it's showing your updated name in visitor view as well. Is it still showing the old name on your end? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it seems that your new name is showing on your account as well. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

It can be seen in the attached snapshot when I click on 'View my Profile as others see it', the name is State L. 

Hi Muhammad,

I checked, and your updated name is already showing on your account. Please try clearing your cache and cookies or try to view it using a different browser. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
02dba8af
Community Member

Hi,

Thanks for getting back. I tried opening profile in the different browser but the name is still being shown as it was before (State L.) but on the right side, it is Muhammad (the updated one). Kindly see the snapshot.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please check again, we refreshed your profile and it's showing your updated name in visitor view as well. Is it still showing the old name on your end? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
02dba8af
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for the help. Its updated at my end as well.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members