🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Name mismatch in account
Page options
vu3bpn
Community Member

Name mismatch in account

My account name is Bipin Chandran and  name in bank account is Bipin C.

My legal name is Bipin C, due to restriction on number of characters in name, I expanded my name in profile. please help me in solving this issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bipin,

I checked your account and I can see that you already have a ticket with our team. Our team will update your ticket with number 30617067 and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bipin,

I checked your account and I can see that you already have a ticket with our team. Our team will update your ticket with number 30617067 and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

Even I have the same.. my name in Upwork is Amaresh NK and my name in id I have submitted is full name i.e, Amaresh Nagaraj Kalhol. The names are mismatching. And I'm unable to withdraw the funds. Please help me through it

Hi Amaresh,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
00d268a4
Community Member

Same problem for me. In upwork my name is shown as "**Edited for community guidelines**". I should have done this mistake while profile creation. But all my government I'd proofs, bank records and PayPal account shows my name as "Gnanasambanthan V". I am unable to link accounts with upwork and this is a big issue for me to continue business. Requesting you to change my last name to a single word "V" from "**Edited for community guidelines**" so that I can link any one account to withdraw funds. Please let me know if you need proof. I can send that too.

Hi Gnanasambanthan,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
leoheir
Community Member

Am having same issue, saying name mismatched and been using same payment method since last 2 years . 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Andrew,

Our team will update your payment method shortly and you will be able to withdraw your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
leoheir
Community Member

Thanks Goran , I will be patiently waiting 

leoheir
Community Member

Thanks Done and fully rectify 

fbef410c
Community Member

My account is created with English, but I already have the paypal created with Russian name, I tried to add the paypal on account. but it says, name mismatched. How can I solve this issue?

Hi Gleb,

Please allow 48 hours for the team to review the name mismatch on your account.

~Andrea
Upwork
fbef410c
Community Member

okay, thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members