🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need An Advice .. i need help !
Page options
ibrahim-hawas
Community Member

Need An Advice .. i need help !

Hello There ..

so i started my upwork account year ago and tried to make a living from my knoweldge in graphics designing since i do it for full time but didnt mange well to get jobs back then and quitted till now im back about month and half ago and i have read more and improved my skills and i understood more about how to write clients propsals and i prepared my profile well with samples works i did outside upwork . but i actually still struggling and cant get approved to jobs as expected ( i applied for about 40 jobs in this period and only got 6 ) . .i dont know whats im doing wrong or maybe im being ghosted on upwork .. even tho i bid the jobs sometimes with high bids to make sure the clients can see my proposal ( 17+ ) bids .. i still feel ghosted 

so if you have an advice for me i will be more than happy and i will be very thankful and apprecite it.. thank you in advance 

1 REPLY 1
grendon
Community Member

Hi. 

So, You came back again a month and a half ago, you sent 40 proposals and got 6 jobs. That's not bad at all for Upworks' standards. 

Take me for example. I sent 126 proposals and got 2 jobs. 

Just give it time. If you're good at what you do and clients get good results, you'll be top rated soon enough. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members