🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need Guidance
Page options
codeitsmart
Community Member

Need Guidance

I have an account on Dropbox but its seems to be like complicatd and its charging me . . So can i use Google drive instead of DropBox . I know drop box is very safe .. but now a days its very complicated . Be sure i always communicate everything through Upwork only its just big size file i want to upload on Google drive .. Is that against Toc of Upwork ... Let me know 
Please guide me 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hoyle_editing
Community Member

It is fine, no problem i regulary use google drive for transfering files.

I'm not sure if it will ever make a difference, but if i am submitting work to a client through google drive (or any other service) i always try and make sure i send the link through the submit work for payment feature. Then any further revisions i will hand over in the same manner (even if its the same folder link) just to make sure there is a record of each submission and if ever things go wrong i can clearly show the points at which work was supplied.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Is that against Toc of Upwork"

It is fine.

NOT against Upwork ToS.

hoyle_editing
Community Member

It is fine, no problem i regulary use google drive for transfering files.

I'm not sure if it will ever make a difference, but if i am submitting work to a client through google drive (or any other service) i always try and make sure i send the link through the submit work for payment feature. Then any further revisions i will hand over in the same manner (even if its the same folder link) just to make sure there is a record of each submission and if ever things go wrong i can clearly show the points at which work was supplied.

Thank you Jonathan  and Preston for guidance 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members