cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need Help Getting Feedback Page Fixed

amy_twyford
Amy R Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
1 of 4

I just completed work for my first client and now I was set to provide feedback on the client.  There is one section that is not working.  There is nothing to click on.  So, now I can't provide feedback.  And, there seems to be no one to contact to get this page fixed.  Any suggestions from more experienced folks here about how to get something like this corrected?   Thanks!!

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2 of 4

Hi Amy,

I checked your account and did not run into any problems with leaving feedback, such as a section not being clickable. Please try clicking on My Jobs, then going to All Contracts. There you should be able to click the name of your most recent contract and should see a big green "Give Feedback" button there. If clicking the button is not bringing you to another page, please try clearing your cache and cookies to see if that resolves the issue. If not, we will be happy to assist further.

~Nina
amy_twyford
Amy R Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
3 of 4

I figured it out by basically hovering randomly and seeing words like excellent or exceptional...BUT BASICALLY EVERYTHING YOU SEE BELOW  HERE IN GREEN WAS NOT VISIBLE ON THE ACTUAL WEB PAGE for feedback.  I actually only saw that this existed by copying it here to this thread!  Not really ideal. 

Feedback to Client

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
4 of 4

Hi Amy,

Please advise as to whether or not the form for leaving feedback continued to be distorted after attempting the troubleshooting steps previously mentioned. If so, we would like to escalate the issue to our support team. Thank you.

~Nina
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS