🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need Help: I want Client to Cancel Fresh Cont...
Page options
chelsea-okonkwo
Community Member

Need Help: I want Client to Cancel Fresh Contract, will this affect my JS Score?

So I accepted an offer without getting all the details upfront, I later found out the word count (25k words for $250) and I decided that I can't do the project. I'd like her to cancel the contract, will this affect my JS Score or appear on my profile... Also, is there a possibility of her leaving a review (I dont know if she would leave a bad review😂 Some clients are unpredictable) even with the fact we have not done any transaction yet and I can still refund the cash in escrow.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Chelsea O wrote:
So I accepted an offer without getting all the details upfront, I later found out the word count (25k words for $250) and I decided that I can't do the project. I'd like her to cancel the contract, will this affect my JS Score or appear on my profile... 

Yes, it will affect your JSS. Why did you accept the contract without having the basic info you need to decide whether you want the job or not?

No, the contract will not show publicly on your profile.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Chelsea O wrote:
So I accepted an offer without getting all the details upfront, I later found out the word count (25k words for $250) and I decided that I can't do the project. I'd like her to cancel the contract, will this affect my JS Score or appear on my profile... 

Yes, it will affect your JSS. Why did you accept the contract without having the basic info you need to decide whether you want the job or not?

No, the contract will not show publicly on your profile.

Well, I've learnt my lesson. I felt i had all the info I needed till I remembered to asked for the word count. I have other jobs ongoing that can help me increase my Score too, Thank you for your help.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members