🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Need Help Regarding Payments URGENT!
Page options
lord_sajjad
Community Member

Need Help Regarding Payments URGENT!

Its been more than 10 business days since I tried to withdraw money to my local bank. After 8 Days, upwork community service gave me a ticket and a member of the payment team contacted me with a ticket. They told me to provide my bank statement (Which I provided them) then they said that the procedure will take 2 to 4 weeks. Now is it my fault? I have bills to pay and also I work continuously for nights without sleep to complete jobs and receive money. All of my efforts are being flushed down. 

I cannot even make another withdrawal request because I am afraid that I won't be able to receive the payment again. What can I do? I have been working with upwork for about a year now and this is what I have experienced for my dedicated hard work and consistency. Every time I did a withdrawal, the money usually arrived within 24 to 36 hours.

I need help immediately! this is getting on my nerves now. First, the security period hold of 10 days than waiting 8 Business days for officially applying for a trace ticket and then the team tells me that the procedure will take 2 to 4 weeks. I am very stressed due to this. Need Help ASAP.

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sajjad,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I would also like to confirm that you can initiate another withdrawal at any moment, this is not an expected or common behavior. 
I can see that you have followed up on your ticket with our team. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them there and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I have been following up with everything. They reply to me after a whole day. Can you please engage with the team and tell them to follow up the process?

Thanks,

Sajjad 

Hi Sajjad,

I`ve already escalated your concern to our team, and they will update your ticket with more details as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much for being the savior. I have also initiated another withdrawal. Hope it comes instantly this time.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members