🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need Help delay in time tracking for start of...
Page options
ian55home
Community Member

Need Help delay in time tracking for start of new week.

need to report time tracking for start of this week my 40 minutes is not showing after shifting to a new week.

also waited for a couple of hours it is still not showing. since I started working before start of new week cycle (since i have a different timezon)  it was recording fine. then my last couple remaining minutes change to start of new week then it did not record my remaining minutes but it was recorded in the tracker but not showing for time tracking.

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hello Ian,

I checked and unable to replicate any issue with the My Reports section. Can you try deleting your browser's cookies and cache and try checking your My Report section again. You can also try using a different browser to log in to your Upwork account.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork

I checked again now. it is now reflecting on my reports. there might have been an issue a while ago because I tried to contact upwork support and saw a notification of an on-going issue with reports not reflecting which was under investigation like 6 hrs ago. now the message report is gone.

also double-check my reports it is now reflecting.

all is good now.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members