🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need Help from Senior Upwork Moderator
Page options
surinder87
Community Member

Need Help from Senior Upwork Moderator

Good Afternoon Upwork Family!

I have a strange question but it is better to seek some help rather than having a sleepless nights. I was trying so hard in last 2 odd years to get a job with Upwork team. When I got an offer, it was withdrawn stating that there is an issue with my profile and cannot proceed as trust and safety will contact me. I contacted support and they said everything is okay, then yesterday trust and safety upwork family contacted me and verified my identity. 

Now, my question, can I work freely on Upwork and apply for enterprise jobs as I got that opportunity to work directly with upwork during tough covid19 times. 

God and luck seems not with me, if anyone can help me in getting these answers would be highly appreciable. 

Thank you Upwork family!

Love the way you guys work!!

🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi SURINDER,

Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) and share the job post URL or title with me? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi SURINDER,

I can see that you`ve already completed your verification and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. You can also continue working on your active contract at any time as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran, the question is related to enterprise contract especially working directly with UPWORK TEAM. I was offered job as **Edited for Community Guidelines** but that was withdrawn, so question is am I good now to be eligible for roles. If there are any other documentation or any other verification that needs to be done by trust and safety then please let me know. I am not having good sleep once that offer was withdrawn considering that was my dream job and during good friday:(

Thank you in advance for your advice 

Hi SURINDER,

Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) and share the job post URL or title with me? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Done

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members