🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need Help!
Page options
mkalsi025
Community Member

Need Help!

Hello,

I need you helping advice regarding the job.  I want to know that if I submitted a proposal to a job with which I think that matches my skill, but in the Interview, we [Me, Client Conversation] ended up with the skill which I didn't offer.  Neither I was hired for this job and nor any offer recieved. What will be the impact on score or rising badge?

Another thing is, I got back to back good review about my job and also maintain all requirement to achieved the rising talent badge which I already awarded by upwork. The thing is I read in some article that rising talent badge will help you to win jobs easily. I didn't recieved any job offer with this badge and neither it is impacting to my well-written proposals means to say It still look a like harder to win the job with rising talent badge!!

Is there's anything I still missing with rising talent badge? or I need to do work more harder for this?

I'll appreciate you to give me a valuable advice for it. 🙂

Regards,

Manmeet Singh

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Manmeet S wrote:

I got it what you say & Thank you so much for response, Petra.

I want to know one more thing, what about Top rate badge? I'll work even more harder for it. I mean, If manage to get to "TOP RATED" badge, will it help me to hired more ?

Nobody can tell you that. You also need at least 13 eligible weeks and a JSS of 90% or more to become eligible for top rated status, and have more than $ 1000 in earnings over the last year.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Manmeet S wrote:

Neither I was hired for this job and nor any offer recieved. What will be the impact on score or rising badge?

None

The RT badge doesn't guarantee that you get hired more, and you'll likely get a Job Success Score soon anyway.

I want to know one more thing, what about Top rate badge? I'll work even more harder for it. I mean, If manage to get to "TOP RATED" badge, will it help me to hired more ?

Manmeet S wrote:

Nobody can tell you that. You also need at least 13 eligible weeks and a JSS of 90% or more to become eligible for top rated status, and have more than $ 1000 in earnings over the last year.

Oh!

It seems like badges are not worthy as I expected.

Anyways, Thanks for your time and response, Petra 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members