🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need Help
Page options
Community Member

Need Help

Upwork Team:
You have suspended my account and I'm consistently replying to your mail to let me know th reason kf suspension & further steps to get it reinstated. And no one is replying to me. I hvae other option to ask for help than posting here. Please reply to me and inform about further steps. I'm waiting
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Zahid,

I can see that you have already sent a support ticket to the team. Please allow them time to review. They will update you directly on your open ticket to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
JoanneP

Hi Zahid,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Community Member

Please help me to get my account back. I have replied to the agent too. I'm
asked to give explanation & I have given them a brief explanation but no
one is replying to me.
Please help me

Hi Zahid,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

Please ask the relevant agent to sort out my issue.
I'm still waiting to hear from team at Upwork

I have been asked to verify my identity & location and as per the document requirements I need to upload atleast two documents to verify my address. They have not specifically mentioned the documents such as bank statement and ID but document requirements states that I need to provide atleast two supporting documents. So can I upload my National Identity Card and my Driving Licence? Because both have same address & both are government issued documents.

Please help out me.

Thanks

Yes. You can submit NID and Driving Licence. No problem then Upwork authority send you a google meet link for video verification.  

But how do I upload my ID Crad because system allows only one picture to
upload so whether I can upload front side or I can upload back side. If I
upload front side It has my picture, name, signature and National Identity
Card number but address is printed on the back side of ID card and If I
upload back side for address verification then I won't be able to verify my
name and NIC#.

What do I do?

Hi Zahid,

Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

If you have any further questions please follow up directly with our team on your support ticket so that they can assist you appropriately. When everything is in one place, we can be more efficient in assisting you.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

That's absolutely right

I have sent the documents required for verification and I have been told that the documents you sent are Okay but you have entered incorrect date of birth on the online form. Please submit again along with entering correct date of birth.

I have submitted the again and this time entered CORRECT date of birth but not hearing back.

I'm sorry for disturbing team Upwork but I'm in depression regarding my account and I understand that it takes time to reply to the freelancers because of excessive load of requests worldwide, I know they ain't intentionally doing it but I'm requesting that please check out my date of birth and restore my account.

Thank you so much

Dear Team at Upwork morre than 14 hours have gone I'm looking to hear from Upwork but nobody is replying to me. I was directed by to submit my documents to verify my identity and I submitted all the documents. Upon this Upwork team member replied that your documents are acceptable but you haven't mentioned correct date of birth on online form kindly resend your document and I did. Now more than 14 hours have gone I'm looking at my inbox multiple times but no one is communicating with me. PLEASE restore my account and communicate with me.

This is the request #32616888

I have tried a lot to reach to Upwork agents at Upwork Community but nobody is replying to me.

Please atleast talk to me and solve my issue.

Hi Zahid,

I can see that you have already sent a support ticket to the team. Please allow them time to review. They will update you directly on your open ticket to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Community Member

Are you sure that they will respond me?
Whenever I ask for help I'm told that concerned team will directly respond
you but no one respond. Even my tickets are marked as solved without
answering me.
What do I do now?
Community Member

Joanne I would be highly thankful to you If you ask the concerned team to please respond to my ticket.
Computers take time. Please ask them to restore my account & talk to me. I'll be great favour 🙏🙏🙏🙏
I tried to contact support team but they don't reply to and mark my ticket as solved without answering me.

I'm suffering from too much stress and depression.

Joanne who do I ask for help If guys won't listen to us?

Please helo me to get my account back and ask them to please respond to me 🙏

I have already checked with the team, Zahid. Please allow them time to review. They will update you directly on your ticket. Thank you for your patience!

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Zahid H wrote:

I tried to contact support team but they don't reply to and mark my ticket as solved without answering me.

That is because you keep creating new requests, which then have to be merged into your original ticket, which is why they appear closed.

If you have sent in what you were asked to send you need to do nothing else, and you should especially not keep creating more requests. All that does is harrass the staff and slow the system down.

Stop! Wait until they get back to you, which can take up to 48 hours. Just harassing and spamming with tickets will be doing you absolutely no favours at all...

Community Member

I'm sorry for this. I should have not created multiple tickets. I'm waiting to hear back from them. Actually I was stressed and depressed. I hope you understand. I'm a human. My career is at stake. That's why I was in depression.
Community Member

Request #32616888
WIth due respect I need to say that 12 hours have gone I'm looking to hear from Upwork but nobody is replying to me.

I was directed by to submit my documents to verify my identity and I submitted all the documents. Upon this Upwork team member replied that your documents are acceptable but you haven't mentioned correct date of birth on online form kindly resend your document and I did. Now more than 10 hours have gone I'm looking at my inbox multiple times but no one is communicating with me.

PLEASE restore my account & communicate with me.

Most times responses may take 12 hours and above, but some times a couple of hours. If you have a ticket open just be patient, you'll get a response.

I would be very thankful to you If you could ask the relevant agent to
please coordinate with me.

I'm a new freelancer. My Upwork account was suspended. I have replied to the team at Trust and Safety department. They asked me to provide documents to verify my identity and I did. Now no one is responding to me neither an agent via support team nor any moderator from Upwork community.
I want help. I'm in neee of help and requesting for help from last 12 hours but nobody is responding to me.

Please atleast communicate with me.
petra_r
Community Member

Zahid H wrote:

I want help. I'm in neee of help and requesting for help from last 12 hours but nobody is responding to me.

It's weekend.

Wait

Give it at least 48 hours. You are not the only freelancer on this platform and requests are taken care of in order.

Zahid H wrote:
Dear Petra R,
My account was recently suspended and I have provided all the documents to prove my identity. Upwork suspended my account because they suspect that I have linked my account with someone's else account but infact It is not. I have provided all the documents to prove my identity that It's not and this is a second hand fone that I bought from the market, previously someone may have made an account and got suspended but I have nothing to do with anyone. IP is same then Upwork might suspect that same person may have made an account but I have provided my identity proofs and I'm ready to provide 100 other proofs that I'm not someone's else rather It's my own account, you can even do a video call with me anytime you want. You please ask further documents to prove my identity and I'll. You please even further investigate on your behalf.
Please restore my account. I'm ready to provide evey proof that you want me to provide. Please don't do this It's a matter of my freelance career.

When I'm ready to provide evey proof to prove my innocence then why you don't listen me?

Sometimes we become quick to judge things but reality might surprise us.

Please don't ruin my career and please cooperate with me, do a brief video chat with me, ask for further documents, I'll do everything but please don't destroy my career.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

TBH I do not think you are ready for freelancing on Upwork. This is too much drama before your account was even approved.

Until you have a well established account your career can not ruined because it hasn't even started. I can only imagine what your proposals will look like and I do not like the image. Clients have 14 days to release the payment, how often do you intent to message them?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths