🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need Sugesstion and Recommendation for profil...
Page options
arsalanmemonn
Community Member

Need Sugesstion and Recommendation for profile

Hi,

Its such a greate form but newbie faces alot of challenges for thier first job. please check my profile and detail and suggest me any changes which i need to improve. i am trying for grap any opportunity related to my field but still not success. Need your recommendations in the journey of first job.

1 REPLY 1
a_lipsey
Community Member

Muhammad Arsalan M wrote:

Hi,

Its such a greate form but newbie faces alot of challenges for thier first job. please check my profile and detail and suggest me any changes which i need to improve. i am trying for grap any opportunity related to my field but still not success. Need your recommendations in the journey of first job.

You need to have a fluent English speaker proof your profile for you. I would also change your fluency to conversational. 

That aside, your profile reads very generically. Why should they hire you above all the other CPAs out there? What makes you unique? What knowledge do you have, what style, what methods, abilities, awards, whatever, that make your profile yours and not just anybody's? Your profile should be an advertisement that tells the client what you can do for them and why you're the best choice. It's not a bio or a resume or a work history. 

Hope this helps. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members