🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Need The Ability To Correct or Update A P...
Page options
randy_mauldin
Community Member

Need The Ability To Correct or Update A Proposal without Withdrawing and Resubmitting.

I simply want to add an additional attachment to a proposal submitted minutes ago. Also, typos can happen. It woud be helpful to have the ability to correct or edit the text, attachments, and proposed rate within a limited timeframe following submission. Why is this still not a feature?

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

Just write it offline and proofread it before submitting it.

Or withdraw your submission and re-submit an altered version.

There are already ways to work around this non-issue.

If it helps for planning purposes... Upwork isn't going to be implementing these requests.

In my experience, you can't resubmit if you withdraw a proposal. I learned that the hard way and lost out on an opportunity because there was no further way to throw my hat into the ring. Now I proofread carefully before submitting anything...

It's probably a good idea for most freelancers to write their proposal text in Microsoft Word or another such app, not only to implement spell checking but also to have a record of what they have said in each proposal. Yes, that text is preserved on Upwork but it's more easily accessible and printable in other forms.

Hi, Preston.

How do you know what Upwork is going to do to improve the freelancer experience?

Will L wrote:

Hi, Preston.

How do you know what Upwork is going to do to improve the freelancer experience?

Considering how many years those éxact changes  have been asked for and not implemented: Experience?

Thanks for responding so quickly, Preston.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths