cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need The Ability To Correct or Update A Proposal without Withdrawing and Resubmitting.

Randy M Member Since: Sep 6, 2018
1 of 7

I simply want to add an additional attachment to a proposal submitted minutes ago. Also, typos can happen. It woud be helpful to have the ability to correct or edit the text, attachments, and proposed rate within a limited timeframe following submission. Why is this still not a feature?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 7

Just write it offline and proofread it before submitting it.

Or withdraw your submission and re-submit an altered version.

There are already ways to work around this non-issue.

If it helps for planning purposes... Upwork isn't going to be implementing these requests.

Karin L Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
3 of 7

In my experience, you can't resubmit if you withdraw a proposal. I learned that the hard way and lost out on an opportunity because there was no further way to throw my hat into the ring. Now I proofread carefully before submitting anything...

Community Guru
Will L Member Since: Jul 9, 2015
4 of 7

It's probably a good idea for most freelancers to write their proposal text in Microsoft Word or another such app, not only to implement spell checking but also to have a record of what they have said in each proposal. Yes, that text is preserved on Upwork but it's more easily accessible and printable in other forms.

Community Guru
5 of 7

Hi, Preston.

How do you know what Upwork is going to do to improve the freelancer experience?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 7

Will L wrote:

Hi, Preston.

How do you know what Upwork is going to do to improve the freelancer experience?

Considering how many years those éxact changes  have been asked for and not implemented: Experience?

Community Guru
7 of 7

Thanks for responding so quickly, Preston.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS