Page options
shivankit-arora
Community Member

Need a manual review for my bank account name

Hello

• My name is Shivankit Arora.
  • My upwork name is Shivankit Arora.
  • I run a company, the name of which is "**Edited for Community Guidelines**"

When I try to add my bank account info- I put "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" as the "name on bank account" as that is my current account that I use for my freelance work transactions.

There is a name mismatch as my profile name is my personal name ( Shivankit Arora) and according to Upwork help articles, I need to contact Support for a manual review. I have all the documents with me to prove that it is my company and any verification that is needed by the Upwork team, I can provide the same.

Please guide me on the next steps.

I would like to retain my personal name on my Upwork name and use my company's bank account as that is my main account for all my freelance work .

Also, in strictly legal terms, a self-employed freelancer needs to take all transactions in his current account and that is why I need to use my company account for "direct bank transfer" via Upwork and not my personal ( savings)

Please initiate a manual review.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shivankit,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am facing the same issue. My Bank details are of my business name and my upwork account is from my personal name. I can provide with relevant documents. Kindly assist. 🙂

Hi Jeet,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths