🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need form 16
Page options
vgshyam
Community Member

Need form 16

Hey Team Upwork!

I require Form 16 (TDS certificate) to file my Income Tax in India.

Please provide me with the required document.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
chickenupwork
Community Member

Just leaving this here for people who need a TDS Certificate - while Upwork may or not be able to provide one from their end (I can't say for I haven't asked or needed to ask), Upwork's payments show up automatically in your Form 16 extracted from TRACES (tdscpc). That actually contains all of your TDS entries, including any taxes deducted from bank deposits. With that being said, instead of trying to get Form 16's from every institution you're interacting with, simply getting one certificate from tdscpc has proved to be much simpler for me.

View solution in original post

80 REPLIES 80
arnov_c
Community Member

Hi Team

I need form 16 to file the Income Tax return in India. Can you please suggest where I can get it from?

Thanks

Arnov

Hi Arnov,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hey Team Upwork!

I require Form 16 (TDS certificate) to file my Income Tax in India for year 2021-2022.

Hi Megham,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

vote me

946fb7f2
Community Member

I need form 16 to file the Income Tax return in India. Can you please suggest where I can get it from?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saravanan, 

I can see that you were able to file a ticket for your concern. Please allow the team to review your request, and they will reach out to you through the same ticket thread to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
68c31d1f
Community Member

Hi Team

Thanks

Hi Kumara,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
tarpindersingh
Community Member

Hi there

I received Form 16 A for Oct'21 to Dec'21.  If you could email Form 16  A for the previous 2 quarters that will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Tarpinder,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mohit6789
Community Member

Hi there, 

I received Form 16 A for Oct'21 to Dec'21.  Can you please send me Form 16A for first two querters i.e. Apr'21 to Jun'21 and Jul'21 to Sep'21?

Hi Mohit,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Community Member

Hi @Upwork Team,

I'm a freelancer from India, i required form 16 for the past financial year (2021-2022).

Kindly help me on this.

Regards,

Yashwan

Hi Yashwan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible via email to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

Thanks!!!

Community Member

Hi @Upwork Team,

I'm a freelancer from India, i required form 16 for the past financial year (2021-2022).

Kindly help me on this.

Regards,

Prasad S.

Hi Prasad,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with your request.

~Andrea
Upwork
komalruo12
Community Member

Hi @Upwork Team,

Kindly help me on this.

Regards,

Komal

Hi Komal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mgsuma
Community Member

Hi ,

I need Form 16 to File the Income Tax Return. Please help

Hi Suma,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding your request. It would be best to follow up with the team handling your ticket if you have further questions. You may access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hey Team Upwork!

I require Form 16 (TDS certificate) for 1 year income details to file my Income Tax in India.

Ineed for Form 16A

tax deduction for last one year. kindly help me this as soon as possible. 

Hi Lalan,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
fatimasarguroh
Community Member

Need my tax certificate

8d8b3863
Community Member

Hey Team Upwork!

Regards,
Anuj.

4b9c07c6
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team!

I require Form 16A to file my Income Tax in India. for finacial year (2020-2021) and (2021-2022)

Kindly provide me with the required document.

Regards

Shiv.

Hi Fatima, Anuj, and Shivam,

Someone from our team will reach out to each of you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
chickenupwork
Community Member

Just leaving this here for people who need a TDS Certificate - while Upwork may or not be able to provide one from their end (I can't say for I haven't asked or needed to ask), Upwork's payments show up automatically in your Form 16 extracted from TRACES (tdscpc). That actually contains all of your TDS entries, including any taxes deducted from bank deposits. With that being said, instead of trying to get Form 16's from every institution you're interacting with, simply getting one certificate from tdscpc has proved to be much simpler for me.

Hello

I am not receiving any TDS Form 16A certificate Email from upwork for Q1, Q3 and Q4). Please solve my probelem, I have to apply for the ITR. 

Thank you in Advance!!

Hi Surabh,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
webandro
Community Member

I need form 16 to get tax refund. Please assist!

milan092
Community Member

Hey Team Upwork!

Thanks,

Milan

Hi Milan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
milan092
Community Member

Hello,

I need FORM16 for TDS deduction from Jan2022 to March 2022.

Please provide it to m as soon as possible because I have to file the ITR files for this month only.

Thanks 

Hi Milan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
milan092
Community Member

Hello,
I need as soon as possible.
Community Member

Hi UpWork team,

Please assist me with my form 16 for the assessment year 2022-2023 (1st April  2022 - 31st March 2022)

Thanks,

Saloni Patil 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members