sergku

Need help. Submit A Proposal button is inactive.

Hi!
I need help. Everything worked fine but today I discovered that Submit a Proposal button is inactive in desktop browsers (tried Firefox, Chrome and Safari). If I use a mobile browser the button is active so I think that my profile is Ok. Could anyone guess what's the matter?

7 REPLIES 7
75797c35

I have the same problem. Could anyone help?

Rita,

Similarly, you need to complete video verification. Please, refer to solution I posted for Sergei.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Submit proposal button is inactive and I didn't get any email or notification about video verification... Please help.

Hi Raji,

Please log into your account on a computer and complete your profile and click the button to submit it for review. Once it is approved, you should be able to submit proposals!

~ Bojan
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sergei,

You need to complete video verification in order to continue submitting proposals. Please, refer to the notification that was sent to you a few days ago. You should be able to find a button to complete your profile verification once you log in on this page.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks Valeria, problem is solved.

sergku

Yes. My problem is solved too. It took just a fiew minutes. Somehow I missed the email from upwork....  Thanks a lot!