🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need help about categories and specialized pr...
Page options
zk961
Community Member

Need help about categories and specialized profiles

Hi All!

I want to create a specialized profile in which I will provide eBooks and print books related services such as:

• Amazon KDP ebook formatting
  • KDP Paperback formatting
  • ebook creation (not writing)
  • Print books formatting
  • Print Layout Design
  • Cover Design

So, the problem is that I don't know in which category does it fall?

What shall be the appropriate title for such a profile inorder to optimize search for freelancers

Kindly provide your precious suggestions, I will be waiting 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sgortyal
Community Member

Zainab, I can see you are providing ebook design services. To create specilized profile for designing ebooks and print layout, you can go like this: Choose speciality : Editorial Design under design and creative -> you can choose Print layout design, Print design, book design, etc.

and for title, you should choose words for which clients are searching to have freelancer's service. I'll suggest, Ebook and Print Layout Design. You can try different titles as you move forward.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
sgortyal
Community Member

Zainab, I can see you are providing ebook design services. To create specilized profile for designing ebooks and print layout, you can go like this: Choose speciality : Editorial Design under design and creative -> you can choose Print layout design, Print design, book design, etc.

and for title, you should choose words for which clients are searching to have freelancer's service. I'll suggest, Ebook and Print Layout Design. You can try different titles as you move forward.

zk961
Community Member

Thank you very much. 

kbadeau
Community Member

Yes, Editorial Design.

I don't know if we're allowed to post things from your profile, but I'd change "I enjoy setting up messed up things" right away. I know what you mean but setting up in an American context means "creating" and you seem to be saying you like to correct messed up things that were created by other people.

I'd also add the skill of Digital Publications Design and look into using Sigil or Calibre (software) for ebook fine tuning.

zk961
Community Member

Hi Kelly!

I really appreciate that you took interest in my problem. And you pointed out this mistake. 

Thank you very much for that. Actually I wanted to say that I enjoy formatting messed up documents. Can you please help me to say it in a good way?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths