🐈 Community
thantgyi

Need help and can't get answer

I made a mistake and requested a withdraw to an old bank account. I needed to chat with an agent which was usually available to me. At this time, I only got email and community options so I sent an email first a few minutes later I got a response mentioning "has been received and is being reviewed by our Support staff" . It took an hour now , I still can't get new answer even they said "being reviewed" . What does it mean , they reviewed and don't care about it anymore or they sent a fake email while no one is reviewing my ticket ? Or anyone else here can help me ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Minhant, 

Please note that due to the volume of users contacting our support channels, not all support options are available at all times. The chat support also depends on the frequency of requests we're receiving during certain periods of time. 

We’ll follow up your ticket with the team and they’ll update you directly as soon as possible. Feel free to follow up if you have any questions or need further assistance.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Minhant, 

Please note that due to the volume of users contacting our support channels, not all support options are available at all times. The chat support also depends on the frequency of requests we're receiving during certain periods of time. 

We’ll follow up your ticket with the team and they’ll update you directly as soon as possible. Feel free to follow up if you have any questions or need further assistance.

~ Avery
Upwork

I really appreciate your answer, but I now need an actual help to my ticket at this time rather than asap. 

@minthant T wrote:

I really appreciate your answer, but I now need an actual help to my ticket at this time rather than asap. 

The money will bounce back to your Upwork account all by itself, but it will take between a week and 10 days, sometimes longer.

Learning Paths