🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need help quickly on a word document
Page options
kathy1010
Community Member

Need help quickly on a word document

I'm trying to track changes. I've done this many times before. All of a sudden, my document isn't tracking changes, although my time tracker is on. Please help. I feel so stupid.

3 REPLIES 3
jr-translation
Community Member

Virginia F wrote:

I'm trying to track changes. I've done this many times before. All of a sudden, my document isn't tracking changes, although my time tracker is on. Please help. I feel so stupid.

1. stop tracking the time when you are not working fot the client.

2. Screenshot 2019-07-22 22.55.58.png

richardsmith94
Community Member

Well, you're not, but turn your time tracker off, you're client shouldn't be having to pay for your pc issues.... Save the document, close down your laptop or pc then reboot and try working on the document again with 'tracked changes' on.

If you use the compare documents feature with two versions of the document, you can get the tracking that hasn't been put into the document that way.

Edited to add: Are you sure that tracking hasn't been recorded and you simply haven't hidden the tracking?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members