🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Need help with location/address change
Page options
khunshaj
Community Member

Need help with location/address change

Hi I want to raise a ticket to change my address to permanent residence in Pakistan instead of the UK.
4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Khunsha J wrote:
Hi I want to raise a ticket to change my address to permanent residence in Pakistan instead of the UK.

You can't change that in the middle of verification. This is to prevent people from lying about their location on their profile and then quickly changing it before they are found out.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Khunsha,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksander,

I'm desperately trying to verify my UK location yet don't hold a British passport or driving licence. After, a successful set up of my profile 3 days ago, I uploaded my not UK passport and bank statement proving my UK address. I was instantly notified that a customer service representative will verify my documents and get back to me within 48 - 72 hours. Not had a reply since Monday. 

I'm happy to provide more documents if needed. Please would it be possible to get a reply on this matter? 
I'd be extremely grateful for your assistance.

Thank you,

Dorota P.

Hi Dorota,

I can see that one of our team members has already reached you via a support ticket on June 29th to assist with the location verification. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths