🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need help
Page options
3a49d474
Community Member

Need help

Hi,

I sent a proposal and the client responded to my proposal. Also he has spent $1k+. However, he said that he was trying to hire me but having issues with that. Today he says that it's not an error and he needs to create a new job on a different account and hire me. Isn't it against the TOS? Is it a scam?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Nirmal,

Please know that we're not able to provide any details about your client's account because of privacy reasons. Keep in mind, they may have legitimate issues, such as permissions within their company, that would prevent them from sending offers from their account. That said, as always, please proceed with caution and be sure to follow Upwork's Terms of Service. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Nirmal,

Please know that we're not able to provide any details about your client's account because of privacy reasons. Keep in mind, they may have legitimate issues, such as permissions within their company, that would prevent them from sending offers from their account. That said, as always, please proceed with caution and be sure to follow Upwork's Terms of Service. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members