cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help

Highlighted
Mousumi D Member Since: May 29, 2015
1 of 4
I can't understand why I didn't get any job. Is there any problems in my created account? How I can be attached with any real freelancer?
Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 4

Mousumi,

I took a look at your profile.

There are extensive problems with it and it is very much incomplete.

I don't have time to cover all the things that need to be fixed, but right off the bat it looks like you have no portfolio, which is a big problem for either an Adobe photoshop professional or a voice talent or a writer.

Just as important, your profile is completely scattered and all over the map with regards to who you are and what service you will provide to clients.

Writing?

Adobe Photoshop/graphic design?

Voice talent?

It does not matter how good you are at all of these. You have no track record. You have done no jobs.

Therefore you must pick only one of these to emphasize on your profile, and you must completely eliminate all mention of the others.

Note that this is advice ONLY FOR YOU, Mousumi. This advice is not for all contractors generally.

Highlighted
Doreen M Member Since: Mar 17, 2008
3 of 4

The prior poster gave you VERY GOOD advice about your profile.  Use it. The first thing a client sees is your profile and if you do not make it  attractive, there are many other freelancers who hae excellent profiles who are bidding for the same assignments.

Highlighted
Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
4 of 4

Well you're a blast from the past, Doreen. I don't think I recall seeing a post from you for well over a year if not more. Nice to see you back.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS