🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need immediate customer support
Page options
chrystallemia
Community Member

Need immediate customer support

Hi! I am trying to reach out upwork support due to some issues but i'm stil routed to chat bot but no live agent to talk with. Any help?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chrystal, 

If the bank account is closed, it will automatically be refunded to your account within 8 to 10 business days. If, after ten days, the money still hasn't been reflected in your Upwork account, you can reach out to us here, or through the Customer Support channels so that you can be assisted further. 

As a gentle reminder, please refrain from filing several tickets through the chatbot so that the team can assist you more efficiently. 

Let me know if you have other questions.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
pgiambalvo
Community Member

Just keep replying to the bot over and over until a real person comes on. It can take a while.

It only says that they will contact me through my email linked to my account. I already sent them a bunch of chat on bot but still no luck

Huh. All I can say it that doing that has worked for me in the past. Last time was a couple of weeks ago, though. Maybe something has changed.

Hi Chrystal Mae,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

That's awesome! Thank you!

prestonhunter
Community Member

We would be happy to help you.

What is your question?

I'm having issues with my earnings that I withdraw the other day, I need to return it to my reports/overview since it was not successfully credited to my bank account due to my bank account was closed.

It will be returned automatically.

If it was me, I would do nothing at all, and just wait a few days.

oh! is that for real? I was able to read an article that says it needs 8 days in order to trace the money. is that correct?

Yes. How many days since you withdrew money?

Uhm, I withdraw it the other day. So this is the 3rd day

chrystallemia
Community Member

--

Just wait.

Thank you so much!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chrystal, 

If the bank account is closed, it will automatically be refunded to your account within 8 to 10 business days. If, after ten days, the money still hasn't been reflected in your Upwork account, you can reach out to us here, or through the Customer Support channels so that you can be assisted further. 

As a gentle reminder, please refrain from filing several tickets through the chatbot so that the team can assist you more efficiently. 

Let me know if you have other questions.

~ Avery
Upwork

Oh! that's a relief, thank you so much for informing me. Sorry, I was able to send multiple queries I was just so desperate since I really needed the money. I will look into it after 8 to 10 days. Thank you so much!

36b15cb4
Community Member

Hello I also have an issue that the Bot cannot answer to do with an old outdated account.  I need to speak with customer service. (per the bot)

Hi Lynda,

I'm sorry you're having difficulties contacting our team for support. Please tell us how we can assist you with your outdated account. We'll look into your concern and help you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members