cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need more membership options for Agency

Community Guru
Alexandra H Member Since: Jul 30, 2015
11 of 14

If I find that the information in the job offer is too vague for me, I don't bid. Not even if I have connects left over. I just don't bid. And I don't give a **** whether that client is well-established, has a top rating and great feedback or not. 

It couldn't be any easier for clients to state what they are looking for. Upwork provides guidelines and a simple layout. A few words and a rough indication of the available budget is all it takes. We'll do the rest. 

And honestly, if I can manage to write my weekly shopping list (and write out the individual items rather than just "food") on top of all the usual to-and-froing with clients, then they ****** well can as well!

EDITED TO ADD: I posted this in a completely different thread (topic: insufficient detail in job postings), but it seems to have been misdirected!  Sorry, folks. There seems to be a glitch in the system.

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
12 of 14

Alexandra...it looks like two threads from the same OP were combined by a moderator.

His one thread had to do specifically with Agencies and that they had to be given more options, while his other thread had to do with job postings.

Community Guru
Alexandra H Member Since: Jul 30, 2015
13 of 14

Ah okay. I get it. Thanks, Irene!

I guess I should have looked through the whole thread again, but there was a ring at the door and then I had to make lunch and... You know, the usual daily hassle...

BTW: Have a nice Easter holiday!

Dorin F Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
14 of 14

60 connects for free or 80 connects for $20 - than is better to be Basic than Plus.

Upwork is like a lottery with 100 bidders per project, more than half with very unrealistic price becouse anyway is free to bid.

$1 per connect and 2 connects per bid - seriously? and more than half projects have budget under $10

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS