🐈 Community

Need not to go ahead while taking test

I was giving a test with 40 question to be completed in 45 minutes. I was asked not to proceed after 36th question and failed by scoring 2.05 out of 5. I still had 13 minutes left. Could somebody clarify the rules of the test as when one can complete the test fully? Also, how are the marks calculated for the test and then converted to points out of 5?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
manu29276

Hi Gunpreet,

If your test isn’t working properly:

1. Go into your browser’s settings or options. 
  2. Make sure that you enable the following: 
    • Pop-up windows 
    • JavaScript 
    • Cookies

If you’re still having trouble after you follow the above steps, your test may also require active scripting and scripting in Java applets.

All Tests are scored on a scale of 0.0 to 5.0, with 5.0 being highest. The passing level for most tests is 2.5 out of 5.0.

Though a comprehensive review of your answers is not provided, you can view your results by topic to get a better sense of your strengths and weaknesses.

The score is calculated by translating your percentage of correct answers to the scale of 5.0. For example, you answered 36 questions correctly out of 40; the percentage of questions you got right was 90%. Ninety percent of 5.0 is 4.5, so that would be your score.

Good Luck,

Manish.

Learning Paths