🐈 Community

Need the identify verification result.

Hi Sir, How are you?

I've submitted the documents for identify verification before 2 days.

Please let me know the result.

I didn't any message yet.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi IHOR,

Our team will send a notification with their decision to your account email and you'll also be able to access it through your Upwork account.

Untitled

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
petra_r

Give it time. It is barely Monday in California. You'll be told soon enough.

Had you not messed with a fake name in the first place you would not be in this situation now.

Thanks Petra.

Yes, I've created the account with my friend's name. That's my fault...Smiley Sad

So I have changed the account with my real name..

and one question.

I have updated the upwork's email to my real email address.

But why does this reply mail send to past email address?

Thanks again

@IHOR L wrote:

Thanks Petra.

Yes, I've created the account with my friend's name. That's my fault...Smiley Sad

and one question.

Thanks again

They may be waiting for your ID verification to update the email address. 

I would also watch out for some of your test scores as they seem suspect. 4 minutes to take a 45 question test. You much read English very quickly. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

IHOR: typically when a freelancer makes really, really big mistakes, and then asks for help to correct those mistakes, she shows a great deal of humility and patience.

So asking why something has not been done yet when it is not even 5:00 a.m. on Monday morning, after a weekend when most Upwork officials were not working... Would not be an example of said patience.

Let's keep in mind that using a fake name is one of the things that sorely tries the patience of Upwork. So a person who did something like that might exhibit patience while waiting for assistance.

@Preston H wrote:

IHOR: typically when a freelancer makes really, really big mistakes,

He tried to use a fake name on purpose, this was not a mistake. He got caught.

He cheated on his profile's tests, and didn't got caught (which is why those tests are useless since they all cheat them).

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

Hi IHOR,

Our team will send a notification with their decision to your account email and you'll also be able to access it through your Upwork account.

Untitled

Hi Vladimir

Thanks for your reply.

I will wait the good result.

Thanks again.

Hi Vladimir

When can I received the notification from team?

Thanks

@IHOR L wrote:

Hi Vladimir

When can I received the notification from team?

Which part of "You will be informed whether your name change attempt will be accepted or not" are you having such enormous trouble understanding?

it may take a few days for them to review and decide whether your admission of assuming a false identity can be overlooked with a final warning or whether to close your account.

WAIT and stop pestering them, this whole mess is entirely self inflicted, isn't it?

@IHOR L wrote:

Thanks Petra.

and one question.

Thanks again

LOL just decided to use your friend's name huh? Just was all "meh I'll use my friend's name cuz you know that's probably cool."

Learning Paths