🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need to add Tags for Saved Jobs
Page options
theshubhamsharma
Community Member

Need to add Tags for Saved Jobs

Hi there,

It will be great if the upwork team can add tags option while saving the jobs to apply later on because it will help the freelancer to sort out and find the saved jobs easily based on various factors.

Shubham Sharma
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shubham,

Thanks for sharing your suggestion! I already shared your feedback with our product team for review.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
florydev
Community Member

Shubham S wrote:

Hi there,

It will be great if the upwork team can add tags option while saving the jobs to apply later on because it will help the freelancer to sort out and find the saved jobs easily based on various factors.

I don't know about the feature, I probably wouldn't need it because evaluating myself I would say that if I had that many saved jobs then I am saving too many jobs and I need a better focus on what I am looking for.  After a while too many jobs look like noise.

I personally don't want so many saved jobs that when I do go to apply against them that it isn't tedious to unclick the saved jobs I already haven't applied for.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shubham,

Thanks for sharing your suggestion! I already shared your feedback with our product team for review.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members