🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Need to add money to my balance in order ...
Page options
5777568c
Community Member

Need to add money to my balance in order to refund my client.

I need to refund a client but I am not able to, because my balance is zero. How can I add money to my balance?

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
2ankit8
Community Member

Hi, I want to add money in order to refund the client, please suggest and help.

Could not complete the tasks due to Accident.

Thanks

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ankit,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
kat303
Community Member

Whenever I hear a freelancer (especially new freelancers)  refunding money it saddens and irritates me. I can certainly understand if the freelancers work was shoddy, half done, and so full of mistakes. In those cases escrowed funds should be returned to the client, But if a freelancer is doing it because they are afraid of a negative review, or if the client threatened them with a negative review, then that is a very bad client, and escrowed funds should not be returned. 

You are a new freelancer and I sure hope that you are not returning the funds because of a fear of a negative review. As long as your work is complete, satisfies the scope of work for the job and is of a high quality, then you should be paid for your time and effort. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths