🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Need to add money to my balance to refund a c...
Page options
tarekmehrez
Community Member

Need to add money to my balance to refund a client

I need to refund a client. For that to happen I need to add the money to my balance, which is currently not possible. Apparently I need to contact support for that matter. The question is how? 

7 REPLIES 7
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tarek,

Users have the option to submit support requests but I've already asked someone from our team to reach out to you and guide you through this process.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
jviliard
Community Member

I also am having this exact problem. From what I've seen, it's very common. It would be so much easier to have an option where you can add funds from your own account to refund people.

It's frustrating becuase the client is unhappy, asks for a refund, and then I have to drag the process out until I get enough funds to make it happen. Not a good time.

How should I go about contacting someone to help? I have no problem refunding in this case. Everything's been settled between us, I just can't actually give the money yet because of restrictions.

Joel,

We'll have one of our agents contact you directly and assist you with the refund.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria, I am having the same trouble. Can someone from support contact me?

Hi Sadam,

.One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran! I'm also having some trouble with this... Is there any way someone can contact me as well? Thanks!

Hi Laura,

I checked your account, and it looks like one of our agents have already updated your ticket to assist you further with your concern. Please refer to the information that the agent shared with you on this ticket number: 29209609. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths