🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need to cancel balance transfer to my bank au...
Page options
hausplus
Community Member

Need to cancel balance transfer to my bank automatically by upwork while it was still below 1000$

Hello, good day to you all. Today i got a mail from upwork "As part of Upwork's Escrow policy, we are obligated to automatically disburse any open balance from your Upwork account to your payment method".
But my balance was below 1000$, and i want to keep this amount to my account. As it's not yet send but on process, how can i cancel this transfer order!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Hasib I wrote:

But my balance was below 1000$, and i want to keep this amount to my account. As it's not yet send but on process, how can i cancel this transfer order!

Funds can't be held on Upwork beyond 180 days regardless of whether the balance is or is not below $1000 and the withdrawal can't be cancelled.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Hasib I wrote:

Funds can't be held on Upwork beyond 180 days regardless of whether the balance is or is not below $1000 and the withdrawal can't be cancelled.

hausplus
Community Member

Thank you Petra.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hasib,

Unfortunately, a withdrawal can't be canceled or returned once it's been initiated. Please keep in mind that we can't keep your funds on Upwork for more than 180 days and that is the reason why they were pushed to your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran for the clarification.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths