cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to connect freelancers

Muhammad Hamid J Member Since: Feb 10, 2012
1 of 6
How can I get connect to senior odesk freelancers? I am new and please mention it step by step.
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
2 of 6
If you're looking to hire, then use the 'search freelancers' option at the top right hand of your page. Type in keywords which relate to your role. Then use the filter to search for freelancers. If you're not hiring someone and only have a freelancer account, then you can only really connect to other freelancers within these forums or when they work on the same contract as you within a team.
3 of 6
Hello Gillian Michele Nembhard, First of all thank you for replying, I am actually looking forward to work with some senior freelancers because it will not only help me learning things and getting experienced but also it will help me build my career as a successful freelancer. Can you help me in this regard and how can i tell senior freelancers to get me in their team as well?
Community Guru
4 of 6
You can't really approach freelancers and ask them to work with you on here. If you have questions that you'd like to ask people who work within your field, then you could post questions here in the forums. Someone with knowledge about your field could answer. If you see a post that you'd be suitable for, then apply. If there's someone else also working for the same client then you could contact them when you have an active contract with that client.
5 of 6
Thank you its helping. Best Regards
Community Guru
6 of 6
You're welcome.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS