🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Need to delete old payoneer account and a...
Page options
great_design
Community Member

Need to delete old payoneer account and add new one.

Hello World. 

I have Upwork account more the 10 years. It was perfect but right now it looks like hell.  Even moderators edit my post to keep good face. But it's not at all. Guys I am mailing with upwork support for few months. This is normal? I think no. 

For a 3 or maybe 4 month i am trying to reach one simple goal. I want to add a new Payoneer account to my payment method. Guess what I can't do that simple staff. 

First of all, Upwork taking so much fee and can't effort live chat. It was available before the new year. Right now it not. I think if they increase the fee from 20% to 80% it will be possible to hire people who can help like it was before. Mailing only with 1-3 days respond. Thank you upwork) Really like you. 

People with not high IQ (if you can't read I think you have low IQ, just my personal minds) from support sending me to Payoneer support, and not better Payoneer support very busy with their coffees and doing nothing sending me to their friend from Upwork support )) Haha ) happy ping pong. 

Is it a big deal just to change payment method i dont know. Who can help me to do this impossible mission? 

Thank you so much. I hope i will find a good answer here. 

PS. I am a very pleasant person, but when you have a deal for such a long time with absolutely not professional people it makes you angry. I think I will do a good collage with screenshots, set up mail bots and will send 100 emails every day to all big managers from Upwork headquarters. Hopefully, services for mail hunting works very well right now. 

Moderators, please don't edit my post. All this is true. I don't use any bad word. And just looking for a person who may help me. 

9 REPLIES 9
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oleg, 

I'm sorry to learn that updating your Payoneer information has inconvenienced you so much. Due to the volume of users on the platform, some support options aren't available for all users. We are always happy to help here in the Community. 

I would like to confirm that you will need to contact Payoneer's Customer Support Team to disassociate your Payoneer account from your Upwork account. This is a standard procedure that needs to be followed, and you may read more about it here. Once this is done, you can come here, and/or contact our Customer Support Team directly so that your Payoneer account can be removed from your Upwork account.

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding your concern, if you need further help, please don't hesitate to update your open ticket so that the team can assist you further. 

Please also know that I had to edit your post as it violated the Community Guidelines. As a gentle reminder, please know that disparaging Upwork and its employees is a violation of the Guidelines. Kindly refer to the link above for more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello Avery.  

I will ask in another way.

What i have to do if Payoneer support tell me that dont see any upwork account connected to my payoneer ?))  

Hi Oleg,

If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Goran.

Ask you the same question. 

What i have to do if Payoneer support tell me that they dont see any upwork account connected to my payoneer ?))  

Hi Oleg,

Our team will assist you further directly on your ticket with number 28280748. Also, please refer to the details shared with you there. If something is still confusing, feel free to follow up on your ticket at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Oleg wrote:

What i have to do if Payoneer support tell me that they dont see any upwork account connected to my payoneer ?))  

That's probably because you are asking them to check from the wrong Payoneer account. You have to ask while in the Payoneer account you want to disassociate, not the new one.

Oleg wrote:

First of all Upwork taking so much fee and can't effort live chat. Mailing only.

you have to be top rated to get chat support.

Thank you, Petra. Looks like at least one person can read and answer without templates.

This is not my first upwork account. I had a more than 5 for whole life so I don't remember what Payoneer accounts I used here. I am using my "new" payoneer account for 6-7 years ). Honestly, i don't remember what i used before.

I just have a chat with payoneer support ) they asked me about an old account , but i don't remember it at all. Can you suggest something?

About top rated. No, you are wrong. ) I had a live chat with support many times and the last one was i think 1-2 month before 2020. And it always was useful to me. I am so disappointed that Upwork support becomes so **bleep**ty, can't do anything right now. Support sending you template answers and don't read at all.

But thank you so much for a good answer. Appreciate that.

Oleg B wrote:

Thank you, Petra. Looks like at least one person can read and answer without templates.

This is not my first upwork account. I had a more than 5 for whole life 

That is a problem. Considering that's strictly forbidden. Why do you do that? Or did you mean Payoneer accounts? Do Payoneer let you have that many? Try working with Payoneer to find the right account. It will be linked to your address, email etc.

Oleg B wrote:

About top rated. No, you are wrong. ) I had a live chat with support many times and the last one was i think 1-2 month before 2020. A

No. I am not. This has been the case for a while. Only top rated and rising talent freelancers have access to Chat.

That is a problem. Considering that's strictly forbidden. Why do you do that? Or did you mean Payoneer accounts? Do Payoneer let you have that many? Try working with Payoneer to find the right account. It will be linked to your address, email etc.

I told you I am here from odesk times. I did it a long long time ago. In that time everything was another. Nobody will block you, check you and other staff.  Then I just stick to this account that I used 1 time in a few years. 

So looks like that my account right now will be "frozen" forever i have to make sure that clients will pay me outside Upwork ) and again who is bad ) me or support. This is easy to check that I have my first review on this account almost 10 years ago. What they expect to hear from me 🙂 That I remember what Payoneer i registered 10 years ago) No this is impossible. 

Thank you that you try to help) but looks like i have to play ping-pong with payoneer and upwork support until the problem will be resolved or I will be blocked. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths