🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need to remove wrong feedback
Page options
prabhjot_98
Community Member

Need to remove wrong feedback

Hello Upwork team,

One my my old contract **Edited for Community Guidelines**
Client assign me work and i did the work same as Client needs.

But after some days Client was ask me to refund the money and claim me wrong things.

Even he put the discupte and I was reject the dispute and select the upwork supoort and after upwork will see the case and made the decision in my favor. Because I was did good work and do everything according to Client.

But Once upwork made the decition in my favor and money send in my account than Client end the contract and leave me negative feedback with poor rating. And this rating and negative feedback efrfect on my profile and my Clients.

So I request you to remove that negative feedback and rating because as you know upwork made decition in my favor.

Waiting for your response.

Regards,
Prabhjot Singh

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Prabhjot, 

I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you've had. Our team will review the feedback for any violations of our TOS, if any violations are found proper actions will be taken. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Prabhjot S wrote:

So I request you to remove that negative feedback and rating because as you know upwork made decition in my favor.

Upwork don't remove feedback for such a reason. The outcome of a dispute has no effect on either party's ability to leave feedback. nor is it grounds for removal of feedback. 

Prabhjot S wrote:

upwork will see the case and made the decision in my favor. Because I was did good work and do everything according to Client.No.

It was an hourly contract. Upwork decided the dispute in your favour because you tracked the time correctly and had meaningful memos and adequate activity levels. In hourly disutes Upwork do not look at the quality of the work, only if the time was tracked correctly.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members