cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to resubmit identity verification

Bovis B Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
1 of 13
I have previously submitted a photo ID when I lived in a different state, but was unable to complete the verification because I did not have any financial statements under my name.

Just now, several months later, I have submitted a financial statement. But this statement is from the new state I have moved into, & I have not re-submitted a photo ID of my current address. Is there any way I can cancel out the submission & resubmit?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 13

Hi Bovis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Looks like our team has already provided your the resubmission link in this support ticket. Please do resubmit your statement using the provided link and our team will update you directly once it's reviewed. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ashley H Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
3 of 13

Hello, I have the same problem

4 of 13

Hi Ashley, 

Upon checking, you need to update your profile overview to clearly describe any specific skill and experience and resubmit for review. 

We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Christopher G Member Since: Mar 21, 2019
5 of 13

I also need to resubmit my ID for verification. I had listed my office as my addresse as opposed to my home address on my driver's license. I have updatged my profile to reflect what's on my ID. How can I go about this?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 13

Hi Christopher,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Melissa F Member Since: May 2, 2019
7 of 13

I also need to resubmit my ID for verification. Please advise

8 of 13

Hi Melissa,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
M Umar F Member Since: May 9, 2019
9 of 13

Same problem here can you help?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
10 of 13

Hi M Umar,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS