🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need to resubmit identity verification
Page options
bovisbray
Community Member

Need to resubmit identity verification

I have previously submitted a photo ID when I lived in a different state, but was unable to complete the verification because I did not have any financial statements under my name.

Just now, several months later, I have submitted a financial statement. But this statement is from the new state I have moved into, & I have not re-submitted a photo ID of my current address. Is there any way I can cancel out the submission & resubmit?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bovis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Looks like our team has already provided your the resubmission link in this support ticket. Please do resubmit your statement using the provided link and our team will update you directly once it's reviewed. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bovis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Looks like our team has already provided your the resubmission link in this support ticket. Please do resubmit your statement using the provided link and our team will update you directly once it's reviewed. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I have the same problem

Hi Ashley, 

Upon checking, you need to update your profile overview to clearly describe any specific skill and experience and resubmit for review. 

We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
c_garchow
Community Member

I also need to resubmit my ID for verification. I had listed my office as my addresse as opposed to my home address on my driver's license. I have updatged my profile to reflect what's on my ID. How can I go about this?

Hi Christopher,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I also need to resubmit my ID for verification. Please advise

Hi Melissa,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Same problem here can you help?

Hi M Umar,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
xn1z
Community Member

I need to resubmit as well. This is very frustrating.

j_kennan_vo
Community Member

Greetings! I'm new here, so bear with me.

I'm unable to verify my identity. I've uploaded my license, but it wasn't accepted. I did this several times to no avail and now I'm unable to do full searches or apply for jobs.

I saw that there was supposed to be a message in my inbox on how to verify using video or Skype. Welp, it's not there.

Thank you for your help!

Hi William and Jimmy,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist further in uploading your documents for verification. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I also need to resubmit my ID. Please let me know what steps to take.

Hi Michelle,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I need also resubmit my ID , can you help me

Hi Rdvan,

To complete your verification go to Settings > Identity Verification, or follow the instructions shared with you on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, thanks for the reply, but ı did submit an ID but ı need to change it, I can not do it in settings. And any ticker instructions about that in my ticker menu.

Hi Rdvan,

In this case, please be patient for the review to be completed. If additional information is needed, our team will reach out to you via ticket and email with additional instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths