🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need to talk to support
Page options
the-right-writer
Community Member

Need to talk to support

Is there any way to talk to a real support person? I have been trying to reach someone for over three weeks with no response. I have sent numerous messages through the bot, with zero response. I am more than frustrated. Any ideas?

7 REPLIES 7
prestonhunter
Community Member

What is your question?

We can probably answer your question right here.

If we can't answer your question, you can probably get it routed to the right Upwork team to handle it, just by explaining the situation or question here.

the-right-writer
Community Member

I received a notice from Upwork stating one of my clients requested a refund. The client insisted he did not request a refund, and is very pleased with my work. I contacted Upwork several times about this and have recived no contact. I was busy with other work and received another message saying the client wanted a refund, which started me on the path to trying to get to someone who knows what is going on. My client doesn't want a refund, and I am not going to issue a refund. However, I do not want to open a ticket to disagree. I'm not sure how to proceed. I really eed to speak to a representative.

Hi Jeanne,

I checked your account and I can see that one of our agents has already updated your ticket to assist you further. You can access the ticket by logging in to your Upwork account and going here

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have tried the link three times. It has the load symbol spinning, but it times out with no way to communicate. I have recieved no messages until now. Please advise. The time is going on over three weeks now with no help from support. This problem came from Upwork, and only Upwork can fix it. I am extremely frustrated. My client wants me to do more work and I can't until this mess is resolved. My computer is set to dump all cookies, history, etc. so it is not  on my end. Is there anyone in support that knows what is going on? I just tried the link one more time. It is as broken as the chat bot.

Jeanne H wrote:

My client wants me to do more work and I can't until this mess is resolve.

Why can't you? The refund request will simply vanish on its own. It's not connected with any other work for the client.

The request does not go away, nor do the emails about my having to pay something back to the client. Neither of us feel we should proceed with more work until this is straightened out. Is it too much to ask that someone from support contact me?

Hi Jeanne,

When a support ticket is created there is also a notification sent to your registered email address. Could you please search your inbox for the subject line "Refunded by System" to find it? You should be able to see our team's update and reply to the email directly if you have any further questions.

You could also try navigating to the support ticket on your end. Please click the question mark at the top of your screen and select Help & Support. You can then go to the silhouette at the top right corner of the screen and click on My Requests. You'll be able to see all of your support tickets there.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members