Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to talk with customer support fast plz chat doesn't work today :(

lascap_01
Community Guru
Pascal S Member Since: Mar 23, 2016
1 of 10

Hi can you e-mail my client ******** that he is going to loose priority for his project if he doesn't reply to me tomorrow at the latest?

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 10

y don't you tell him that? Wouldn't it be better coming from you?

lascap_01
Community Guru
3 of 10

i don't have his e-mail

lysis10
Community Guru
4 of 10

Messages in the message center go to their email address.

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
5 of 10

@Jennifer M wrote:

Messages in the message center go to their email address.

Sort of. I've had many clients say that they don't get them promptly, or that they get sorted to spam or even (if they work on Upwork a lot) that they have them routed to a separate folder that they don't check as often. Depending on the client's set-up, they may or may not get the message in email, and it may or may not be timely.

lysis10
Community Guru
6 of 10

@Tiffany S wrote:

Sort of. I've had many clients say that they don't get them promptly, or that they get sorted to spam or even (if they work on Upwork a lot) that they have them routed to a separate folder that they don't check as often. Depending on the client's set-up, they may or may not get the message in email, and it may or may not be timely.

oic

lascap_01
Community Guru
7 of 10

Yeah i knew that but i was thinking maybe if someone other than me was trying to contact him than maybe he would reply, geez i'm tired of those casual clients such a waste of time..

Thanks all

lysis10
Community Guru
8 of 10

@Pascal S wrote:

Yeah i knew that but i was thinking maybe if someone other than me was trying to contact him than maybe he would reply, geez i'm tired of those casual clients such a waste of time..

Thanks all

I know let's get together and destroy them. 

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
9 of 10

Pascal, I would just move on. When the client resurfaces, your schedule is what it is and they can decide whether or not that works for them.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 10

Pascal, 

If you don't hear back from the client about the contract, please submit a support ticket with details such as the names of the client and the contract. The team will be able to reach out to the client on your behalf once they have those details. 

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS