🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Negative feedback on the basis of Trial
Page options
avishekbhardwaj4
Community Member

Negative feedback on the basis of Trial

Hi 

Few days back i got a offer for a project  of zoom interivew video edit .. as  the client want to take a paid trial before hiring...  he was interivewing 5 more people  ... he said if we like a trial we will hire you for full fledge project .. i did the trial for him but didn't like and he paid 10$ for this .. but  he gave negetive feedback on upwork also ... i want to know is this a right to give a feedback on the basis of trial ..as i didn't hire for full pledge for project.. please help 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Avishek B wrote:

I did the trial for him but didn't like and he paid 10$ for this .. but  he gave negetive feedback on upwork also ... i want to know is this a right to give a feedback on the basis of trial ..as i didn't hire for full pledge for project..

The client hired you and you had a contract. Whether the contract was a trial or not doesn't affect the client's ability to leave feedback.

To be honest, the response you left does far more harm to your profile than the feedback itself.

The only way you can remove the feedback is by refunding the $10, this will remove the visible feedback (the stars), but the effect on your JSS remains. 

Had you looked at the client's history, you'd have seen that the client never left 5 stars for anyone.

is refund is the only option to gid rid this ... honestly i neva expected this thing .. can i show you the message what he wrote ... after the trail he  said  if you want to show some more example of layout then we can proceed further if you dont want then we can end this  

Avishek B wrote:

is refund is the only option to gid rid this ...  

Yes.

Avishek B wrote:

can i show you the message what he wrote ... after the trail he  said  if you want to show some more example of layout then we can proceed further if you dont want then we can end this  

It doesn't matter what he said. The feedback doesn't violate any terms, so Upwork doesn't get involve.

The most important part for you is to get your response off your profile, the client's feedback isn't  the worst part, your response is, on several levels. You really need that gone.

Now i refund him 10$... what to do after this .. how can i hide the feedback 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members