🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Neither accepting nor denying
Page options
72eb9f2b
Community Member

Neither accepting nor denying

Hello,

I'm fairly new to this platform. I've applied to multiple jobs, but they won't accept me. That's not the problem, of course. The problem is that they won't deny me either. So, I don't get my Connects back and I'm not able to apply for new jobs. I can't really afford to buys new Connects, and the people I live with also don't approve to this. Does anyone have some advice for me?

2 REPLIES 2
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Are you up to 18? Minors may not work on Upwork, coronavirus lockdown or no lockdown.

On Upwork, when a client declines your proposal, you lose the connects still. That's how it works.

Don't play this game if Mom and pop you're living with forbid you to, or if you're still a minor.
JoanneP

Hi Bram,

We return Connects when a client closes their job without hiring, or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. To view your Connects History report, go to the “Reports” tab, and choose Connects History. 

I also checked your account, and it looks like the team has reached out to you requesting that you complete the identity verification process. Please follow the instruction they shared on the ticket to complete this step. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths