🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Neither my client nor I can download the subm...
Page options
babri
Community Member

Neither my client nor I can download the submitted work

Hi.

I have submitted the work of my first contract, but neither my client nor I can download the file. The error I received when opening the link is:

It is not safe to download this file. If you really want to access this file please contact Customer Support.

It is basically a zipped Android Studio project which only has a few modifications to what the client had shared with me earlier.

I have tried sharing only the changed files but the client, unfortunately, is not very tech-savvy.

Let me know if I need to share more information.

Regards,

Sufian

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
wescowley
Community Member

I suggest you share the file over another path, like with a Dropbox or Google Drive share link.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sufian,

I shared this with the team and one of our agents will reach out to your client to assist them further with the files.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
wescowley
Community Member

I suggest you share the file over another path, like with a Dropbox or Google Drive share link.

You are wasting your time trying to do this through Upwork. Upwork is not a file transfer tool.

Use FTP. Dropbox. WeTransfer. Email. There are many, many tools and services which allow you to share and transfer files.

Upwork intentionally blocks or alters many files.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members