Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Never Ending JSS Issue ...

kalaani
Community Leader
Kalaani W Member Since: Jan 14, 2016
1 of 6

JSS Score related to my profile have repeating problems . I had spend more time with CS, rather than clients ...

JSS updated on Sunday 16th Oct . My score was 92% .

On 17th Oct  it shows top rated eligible weeks as 11, After one day it was 10. But my scores are not changed . 

After Another week top rated eligible weeks droped to 10 . 

With last update of JSS on last sunday, top rated  elegible weeks shown same as 10 . 

But it should be at lease 14 .

My BIG CONCERN IS,  ABOUT MONTH AGO "TOP RATED BADGE " REMOVED ON 15th week . In the 15th week JSS dropped to 88% . But to remove badge, according to my knowledge it should less than 13 weeks . 

At that Stage i complaind it and CS said it is correct . But mails recieved saying i'm top rated .

On 17th OCT  i filed complained . According to Engineering Team & CS it is serious issue and have to wait 7-10 days . But for today its almost 14 days without reply . 

Without TOP RATED BADGE it is hard to  get jobs .  Because there is no Issues in my account and JSS , badge should temperarly  reinstate . 

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 6

Hi Kalaani, 

I checked your ticket and apologies if there hasn't been any update about the issue as the team is investigating it further. I will follow up with the team. Please expect someone to update your open ticket. 

~ Avery
Upwork
boshoffirene
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
3 of 6

I have a novel idea for you....Instead of biting your  nails to the quick worrying about your JSS...and bugging CS about it all the time (they can't do anything about it)...why don't you focus your attention on the clients you are not spending the necessary time with instead and build up a great working relationship with them? You might just see it improving steadily.

kalaani
Community Leader
Kalaani W Member Since: Jan 14, 2016
4 of 6

''You might just see it improving steadily.''

------------------------------

Its not improving  because of a technical issue ... 

After they corecting it, your idea will work as for every one ...

tlbp
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
5 of 6

So you're just complaining because your issue isn't being fixed as quickly as you would like? 

gnakeur
Community Guru
Giorgi N Member Since: Dec 5, 2015
6 of 6

>>But to remove badge, according to my knowledge it should less than 13 weeks .

You are wrong. If your current JSS is less than 90% the badge is also removed. There are number of conditions you should maintain in order to keep your top rated badge.

a)If your earnings for the last year is less than 1000 you will loose the badge.
b)If your JSS is less than 90% you will loose the badge(even with 15 out of 16 weeks)

Take a look here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068468

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS