🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Never received payment, looks like Upwork...
Page options
amyoliver85
Community Member

Never received payment, looks like Upwork didn't invoice the clients

Hi, 

I did work between August 11 and August 16 for two clients. Per the standards for Upwork, I should have received those payments already. Right? Or is it two weeks out?

It's my understanding that my work goes to review on Monday and we get paid on Wednesday. I am confused by why I never received those payments and why the clients don't appear to have received invoices for the work I completed. 

Any clarification is greatly appreciated since I just had another week end and am now concerned I won't get paid for that, either. 

4 REPLIES 4
gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

For the work week Aug 12-18, hours logged were In Review during the period Aug 19-23. Then funds should have moved to Pending, and will be available to you on Aug 28 (possibly on the evening of Aug 27). 

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

florydev
Community Member

This thing makes me laugh every time.

tlbp
Community Member

Amy O wrote:

Hi, 

I did work between August 11 and August 16 for two clients. Per the standards for Upwork, I should have received those payments already. Right? Or is it two weeks out?

It's my understanding that my work goes to review on Monday and we get paid on Wednesday. I am confused by why I never received those payments and why the clients don't appear to have received invoices for the work I completed. 

Any clarification is greatly appreciated since I just had another week end and am now concerned I won't get paid for that, either. 

Weekly Billing Cycle: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063698-Weekly-Billing-Cycle

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths